What's the best way to catch a guys attention?

I have a guy I like but he pays me no attention... HELP ME!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• You could try walking up and talking to him. Or you could be like every other girl who is too timid to approach guys and instead convinces herself that it's the guys job in order to justify her lack of initiative and confidence, continuing to perpetuate and hide behind this status quo.

Seriously this world and its dating culture would be 100x easier and efficient if women would fucking grow a pair and meet us halfway instead of playing stupid games to try and manipulate guys into liking them and asking them out.

What Guys Said 4

• If you asking for the "Best" way with no boundaries its definitely without a doubt, saying his name and wait for him to look and then flash your tits at him that's the best way

• if you've been watching this dude for awhile then you probably know things he likes and what he's into. You could make these interests of yours and come at him with interesting shit about them

• flash your boobs at him, that will catch his attention

• My piercings will catch his attention for sure!!!

• He either, doesn't like you, and you can't force him to, orrrrr he's playing hard to get/trying to make you jealous. Question is, do you really think this kind of guy is worth it (mind games)

What Girls Said 1

• Go up to him and start a conversation. If he's like my crush (shy.) Thats what I did. I've never done this that I know of but flirt with him. Good Luck.