She was a dating a guy for a few months? really confused!?

I'm sure you're all aware that snooping and creeping leads to paranoia and overthinking... well I did it anyway and im kinda paranoid and confused now and i'd appreciate some opinions!

Ok so me and this girl i met off Okcupid had a "thing" going on for awhile. Although we never became official, we deleted our accounts for eachother and we were pretty committed to one another.

I'd say we had a "thing" going on for about 2 months and a half. We had a lot of problems during that time, mainly because she's suffering with alcoholism and depression (but now being treated). Anyway what ended things was: her taking a COMPLIMENT the wrong way (alcoholism f*cking with her mind?) and she totally blew up at me and told me off.

she then was talking about how she made plans to hang with some new guy, then fast forward a week later she said to me they did stuff (she was angry at me, thats why she said that. if its true or not, i dont know. i dont think it is because she's back on Okcupid a week later ya know?)

anyway now onto my main question. So my friend stumbled across her profile online Okcupid again. i told my friend to talk to her and eventually ask her about her experience on the site and the most recent guy she talked to. She talked about "the most recent guy she talked to" was "a dickhead and a liar and we dated for 4 months". And my friend told me the reason she's back on there is because "she dated a guy for a few months then went back on because they stopped dating RECENTLY"

I'm confused because me and her never dated technically, we just "had a thing" for 2 1/2 months, not 4. And I dont recall her ever yelling at me and calling me a liar. Was she dating a new guy behind my back? I'm really confused. Could also be that my friend, who talked to her, doesn't totally remember the exact words she said. cause he kept saying "i think she said __"

• Talking about you
  • She was dating someone else behind your back
  • other (post what)
Could also be the girl doesn't remember exactly how long me and her "had a thing" for. she might think 4 months? I don't know im really confused! All i know is we talked for exactly 4 months. during 2 1/2 of those 4, we "had a thing"

What Girls Said 2

• Yes she's probably talking about you if you guys had been talking for 4 months.

• Well here's what im confused about.

we had a thing going on for ONLY 2 1/2 months. After 2 1/2 months we stopped, then were "just friends" for a month, then 2 weeks later we stopped talking completely (cause of her taking a compliment the wrong way, and rubbing in my face she did stuff with another guy"

Me and her have known eachother for 4 months in total, but only "sorta dated" for 2 1/2. get what im saying?

• i see. you can tell im over analyzing a small detail, i tend to do that.

• Most people do

• Don't be so confused, she's an alcoholic. She was talking about you, making you look like the bad guy and her the victim. Move on, you know what's true. Just consider it a blessing that she got rid of herself.

• Well here's what im confused about.

What Guys Said 0