What do latinas usually prefer dating when they date interracial?

I know that most are with latinos, and I'm not here to debate that but when they date interracial what do they usually go for? Again I know everyone is different but what kind of guys do you usually see them with?

• Black Men
    38% (3)27% (3)32% (6)Vote
  • White Men
    0% (0)45% (5)26% (5)Vote
  • Asian Men
    25% (2)0% (0)11% (2)Vote
  • Other (Middle Eastern, Indians, Other mixes, etc)
    37% (3)28% (3)31% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• For the umpteenth time: Latina/Latino/Hispanic is not a race.

1|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a latina and I don't have a preference. If i like a guy I like him. Doesn't matter what race he is

1|0
    0|0
  • Black men... and the occasional white guy

1|0
    0|0
    • Well sweetiepie lol where im from not many white guys go for me... so when i say the occasional white guy, i mean the occasional white guy who actually takes interest in all this almondy stuff lmaoo.. and im afrolatino so i just kind of..."go with the flow" you just need a chill pill.

• Dont hate on my vernacular, im not trying to please black guys, get a grip miel. Im tired of people like you overanalyzing crap from the seven simple words i wrote.

• "Latina" is not a race tho but whatever...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• In NY/NJ I heard a lot of them are with Black men and the ones in the West (Texas-California) are with White men.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is coming from a black guy who went to middle school with lots of latinas, they seem to love black guys lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly white men and black men.

0|0
    1|0
  • GUy who wanted to see results I picked D

1|0
    0|0
    • They aren't into Middle Eastern guys and definitely a big no to Indian guys, even though I find Latinas extremely gorgeous.

• Bro I just wanted to see the results. It was a random pick that's all you're over thinking it I'm white haha @MyUsernameRules . I could care less about if they like Middle Eastern or Indian guys. All I wanted was to see the results , there is no see results option.

• From what I've seen in real life, it seems to be 50/50 between whites and blacks.