Why India guys are sweet but they are so straight forward and rude?

I used to hate Indians before. Now I so sudden attracted to India guys and their so smart, specially I admire engineering guys cause they are interesting when they doing gadgets. And I have dated a few india guys now in my country I just admired one of them his older 32yr old and telling me good stuff and making happy in the first date we are both excited to meet each other cause we knew each in dating site. I'm 27 by the way his handsome, quite big size and tall so I don't judge him cause for myself I also quite plump. when we kissed n he put his arms ard me say I'm beautiful, later he made me sad cause he told me his not serious in relationship but I knew that it takes time n slow but I just wan a boyfriend first a get to kw each other well. So I was thinking he doesn't wan me just wan attractive gal with nice body.. Cause I kw myself I'm pretty but I'm just plump and I tired to lose weight for a month and lost weight 6kg alrdy and I'm happy but I am still aiming more. I told him even but he didn't even appreciate or didn't give me chance to kw me.. I really disagreed on that. Later he move away from his and not sit close me cause I cried cause I try so hard to find a nice sweet and good man and understanding and still contact but they never did :( my date with him is not good his talks very stuck up and look at me low say I soft spoken.. Who the fuck is he man? Then talk so racist about my Philippine ppl. Felt I wanna slap him or throw water and walk away. Why india people so rude and stuck up I kw they are smart but they like acting so big shot.

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of Indian guys are blunt and don't care about being politically correct. I'm one of those guys and if anyone has a problem with that, they can go eat a dick. The guy who you're referring to is definitely rude though if he's being racist and generalizing Filipinos. You should stay away from him.

• Yea.. He block me in watsapp and he lied to me that he deleted his dating account. So actually he block me not delete.

• nice logic there...

What Guys Said 4

• He says exactly what he thinks without being scared that someone is going to bash him for him, nor he cares about political correctness.
    Pretty much he and I share the same attitude.

• How could u judge us , i mean Indian men , on the basis of behavior of that guy u mentioned?

We are not rude , lady

• So you hated all Indians because of what a few did or said?

• good for you, and you complain of bigotry lol.

• Not all Indians but I did met and spoke Hindi people but they are very difficult to handle and complaining too much. I have number of Indian friends but didn't get in touch with me that much. I have a bf but his now PR in my country. His sweet

• I don't think you should generalize Indian guys. I am "black" and I have two Indian male friends who are very different people. One is blunt and overly confident. The other is humorous yet kind. Sometimes culture influences a person's attitude like, the guy who is overly confident is that way because his parents background makes them very strict with him when it comes to academics and he's done well but he's not very much fun to interact with socially.
    He has a lot of pride in who he is, and he made very "insensitive" jokes to me about my race. When I got to know him, he wasn't a bad guy just not very smart when it comes to social norms. But my other Indian friend was very sociable and polite. He wasn't obnoxious. It isn't that all Indian people are stuck up and rude, that's a false stereotype based on cultural pride. It can easily be disproven.

What Girls Said 4

• You know India is still a corrupt country? Not all I know, but there are really no women laws, men have all the rights. However, its not always the nationality that makes them pricks, guys can either or be sweet or bastards. Go find some-one better dear.

• They still got a long way to go in terms of social development and tact for others. Me thinks you're better off with a white dude.

• uuuhhhhh...

• Iknow right, I like indian men don't get me wrong. We always have a good talk get to know each other but then they always ask me the same question "what does you're dad do?" So i tell him " he used to do construction but he's retaired now" and baam he stops taking to me like wtf do they realy care what your parents do?