Do men really love bitches?

Do guys prefer the girl that has the 'I don't really care attitude' if you call or not, and doesn't really say how she feels? Or the girl that is open, and wants to chat- regularly?

Most Helpful Guy

• I preffer a girl who says how she feels and is open with me (specially because I am an straightforward person and I don't have much pacience with those little games some girls do. If someone has something to say, just say it), but don't care if I call her or not. I kinda like to chat, but I'm really not much of a talker, and I get kinda uncomfortable through messages and I really, REALLY hate talking on the phone.

What Guys Said 4

• For me, I defiantly want the girl who is open and can chat. Hell, I think I might NEED that. I don't like to do too much of the talking, so if she was all standoff-ish and quite, it'd make for a dull evening.
    Additionally, I can't STAND people who treat others badly... I just have no patience for those kinds of people.

• 0|1
  • this is just you comparing a selfish girl to a girl that values the people around her. there's more to a bitch then just this

• Men like BITCHES to fuck and like GIRL to love

What Girls Said 0