Would it be weird to go for it?

So, I've liked this guy on and off for a while. We went to homecoming together last year but it never went anywhere. At the end of last school year, I realized I liked him again. My school year just started and sometimes we text, but we never... talk in person. I have one class with him and I don't have much of a chance to spend time with him at school. My friends just say "stop texting him and go up and talk to him". I would love to... but I can't- a combo of fear and awkward timing.
Is it okay to try to develop say a relationship with someone like this and not have that much communication with them at school? If I asked him to hang out with me and some friends, is that weird?

Please give me advice on this, it's really been bugging me.

Okay, no responses... alrighty then lol

What Guys Said 1

• It's only weird if you make it weird plus you need communication to develop a relationship if you don't have that then the relationship won't work.

What Girls Said 0