How much did the heaviest?

How much did the heaviest person you dated weigh? Both genders can answer. This is pure curiosity.

Heaviest person you've been in a serious relationship with*

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated a 207 woman but she was extremely pretty and carried herself well and was comfortable with herself

What Guys Said 5

• Heaviest person I was in a serious relationship with? I've been in a few relationships with bigger women (partly because it's kind of a preference or turn-on of mine when a girl is kind of thick and curvy, but weighs a lot more than you'd guess she does to look at her).

One was a former gymnast who I went out with for over a year. She was very solid and muscular but had a big bone structure and gained some extra weight on top of everything. I was always really curious how much she weighed but never got a chance to see for sure. She used to do cartwheels and hand-stands in my living room and you could actually feel the whole floor heave when she did them. I tried to pick her up a couple of times and couldn't do much more than barely get her feet off the floor. Meanwhile, she could give me shoulder rides with little effort. So I'd estimate she was somewhere around 300lbs. or a little more.

I dated a younger girl for about 5-6 months one time too. She weighed 324, at about 5'10". She was big and thick all over... pretty well proportioned for her size. My neighbor next door spent a lot of time hanging out with her and I know she guessed her weight as "around 240 or 250". (She made her get on her scale to prove she was actually that big.)

• Wow, this is going to make me sound really shallow, but 115-120 lbs. (The extra 5 lbs was every 4 weeks... according to her)

• Lol honestly I've never asked because I'm told that's rude XP
    But I tend to like smaller girls so I'd guess around 115? maybe haha it's hard to tell. I could always pick them up and hold them for a while soo...

• 195, but she was 6ft2 (as tall as me) and played volleyball.

• like 155. Gorgeous latina.

What Girls Said 9

• Uh... like 210. But he's 6'6 and so he could stand to gain some weight (so he says). We're still together. He weighs twice as much as me lol

• 6'2" and 210.
    I always try to motorboat his bewbs :3

• Him 5'7 238 me 5'5 136 I like chubby.

• Haven't had a boyfriend. But my heaviest crush was at least 176-180 lbs. And he was my height. He's lost some weight since then.

• The heaviest guy I've been with was 6'0 and 200lbs at one point.

• Almost 300 pounds, maybe heavier.

• ;_; never had a boy friend... or a girl friend...

• I don't know i dont tend to ask my dates their weight...

• Maybe 150 pounds? I've only had one boyfriend.