How do I talk to a quiet girl? And how can I tell if she likes me as more than a friend?

So im a high schooler in my senior year at the top of my class and I've always been extremly preoccupied because of lacrosse, work and ap classes. but i noticed this girl last year. that i immediaty started crushing on and only recently goto to the point where i was able to talk with her on daily basis because of of our online classes. But the thing is she is really quiet and when i talk to her she smiles and laughs and even showed me stuff she was involved in. but she hasn't opened up or she is just in general not very talkative. I am almost a 100 percent certain that she doesn't really have any guy friends or boyfriend since she rarely speaks to people in general. Today i was going to try and get her number but was blocked in every possible way since there was a tornado drill and then my lunch got switched and my class seat chsnged since some freshmen were in my seat the class before. I noticed she looked at me and we spoke for a second but she sat in her normal sest without movong closer or anything. was she being considereate of the people around her or was she thinking that i didn't want to talk to her? i feel i might have missed my chance to make a move because of that. For me personally im a shy guy who isn't really smooth with the ladies but im very genuine and i think that with her being a lot like me i was kind of drawn to her. Ocasionally i do see her glancing at me or at my work. Is there anything i can do to try and get to the point of a relationship or have i already screwed up? is there something i can do to make her open up more or is she someone who that, to get to thay point of liking me bck if she doesn't already? Also if it matters im a 5" 10 black dude with skinny muscular build and she is a white girl who was born in romainia and has a skinny build.

How do I talk to a quiet girl? And how can I tell if she likes me as more than a friend and how can I make a move without seeming pushy.

What Girls Said 1

• As someone who could be considered shy and introverted, I would say to just go and... talk to her haha. its not really too complicated. I generally don't talk to a whole lot of people, but that doesn't mean i don't like talking to them. When a person continues to try to make conversation or text with me it shows me that they care and of course I like that :) She will open up to you with time as long as you express an interest in her.

What Guys Said 1

• Chill dude. You are overreacting. Don't think about it so much. Even a shy girl can open up to someone she likes. It would be better for you to make a move now, bc from what you have said, i think she may have feelings for you. Even if not, she can generate those feelings for you. So make a move. I don't think it matters if you are black or white. Shy people usually go for thwarting nature rather than for for looks. No thwarting, sorry typo, i mean the** instead of thwarting. All the best.