Should I say no after I've already said yes? Please help!?

I've been innocently flirting with this friendly guy at work and today he asked if I had a boyfriend. When I said no, he asked if I wanted to "hang out", but sort of hinting that he liked me. I said we could hang out sometime, but that I had a busy schedule and I didn't know when it would be (this is true). So, he gave me his number, expecting me to text him. I knew he was somewhat older than me and not much else about him. I just found out a couple of substantial things today that sort of make me reconsider saying yes. He's nice, but I'm not sure if we match up. I'm not sure what I should do. I work with him, too, so if things don't work out, it might get weird. Please help!

What Guys Said 1

• Yes you can say no of course, but don't mess him around guys hate being messed about.

What Girls Said 1

• Go out with him. Just do something that is fun and keep it light, that way you can have fun with him and figure out if you guys work out as something more than just friends. If it doesn't go well, then you can both say you just hung out as friends.