Apparently I'm not dateable/girlfriend material?

I hung out with three friends like a week or two ago. Two guys and one girl. While we were walking down the sidewalk, we all started to talk about relationships. They know I've never been in one, who cares right? Lol they then started to say I'm not the type of girl guys really want to date. Guys are more interested in more 'cute' and shy girls. They said I am too friendly and outgoing. I'm usually very shy around guys I find attractive so that caught me off guard. Why would they tell me this. And I'm just going to go on and ask, am I attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your just fine, so many silly throw away comments can effect a young woman's confidence. That's all this is he didn't mean to hurt you and it wasn't that serious. Forget it and move on.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't care if she is closed or open, aslong as she doesn't come selfish and is a good person it's all good. closed of people tend to take long to open but they are cool after

• You look just fine to me.

• I want to be friends with u
    I would date u if I were of age

What Girls Said 1

• Guys don't like just shy girls. That's awesome if you are outgoing and friendly, I'm the same way. Just be yourself (cliche I know but it's true). Be confident in yourself because you are a beautiful person