I'm a white girl, Why do white guys get so angry when I date a guy that's not white?

Okay so I'm a white girl and I date all races but if I date a guy that's not white.. White boys get so mad lol like they are always jelly then they get racist like not everyone thinks white guys are cute calm your tits…

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• your are betraying the white race!

lol just kidding. anyways from my walks in life experiences i have noticed that a lot of white women who date outside their race get scorned. though i never see this happen when a white guy dates outside his race.

i'm not sure why but from what it seems its like white women who date outside their race are doing it to get some attention in society. sometimes they get blame because supposedly they date other men from different race because the white guys are not giving her what she wants in life so they see this as an insult to their own race.

my advice to you is just date whoever you love to date regardless of their skin color, race, etc. and fuck those other dudes that have a problem with that as they really should not since they serve no authority over you

• I can give the probable reason, probably will get negatives, but here goes. We're not the ones that make new life, yes we contribute, but you, a woman, have the main machinery to do so. And if you date and possibly get knocked up by, say someone who is black, good for a contrasting example, and you gave birth; it would be black and look nothing like you or the test of your family. It's a bad feeling to look at blood relatives and have them in no way resemble the rest of the family. From a genetic standpoint, we care far more than women what genes the child has. Like lions on the plains. The lionesses don't care what lion impregnate them, just that they get impregnated. It is much the same for humans. The difference being that it transcends blood lines and into racial lines. So when we see you dating someone who isn't white, we see the genes being cast aside. And seeing ones genes tossed so casually away gets anyone riled up. Keep in mind that this also applies to all other races.

• Same reason white girls get angry when white guys date Asian girls.

• lol, I get that all the time, but the thing is, when I was single, no white girls showed interest in me, only Asian girls. Their loss I guess.

• I'm white and don't care. I like different races too.

• It's the same way for girls of other races. Don't worry it's your preference

• well the ones who get angry are mad that you aren't dating them and going for someone they see as inferior

• Just ignore them and date who you want to date.

Also don't generalize all White men in the same category, I am a White person and I couldn't care less about what you do in your life, I only care about me and what I do in my life.

• my guess is that on the average, white guys care the most about purity/being 100% white

• Funny thing is, back in the old days of slavery, the white slave masters went googoogaga over the mixed girls. Thomas Jefferson kept a mixed girl (Black/white/native) as a slave and treated her like his wife in private and had kids with her. So while all those white guys complain about purity, they sure don't mind banging mixed chicks lol. I swear, with some people, the hypocrisy is too great. Most of us Americans are not pure anyways, we're mixed to a certain extent. I hope what you say only applies to a minority of white guys.

• Girl ignore them they are just jealous especially when it comes to mexicans and blacks i seen it a lot date who ever you want

• Am i the only one who thinks that you are a guy and a troll?

• envy...

but fuck them, you don't owe them anything.

• I am not a slave to my race. I have dated a lot of girls from different backgrounds. So I am cool!

• that's racist

• Because you're pretty and they're jelly.

What Girls Said 2

• I have no idea. I'm biracial.. and I date white guys, and my black guy friend HATES it.. it's weird.

• I'm of Asian descent. I don't get why you would date a non-white guy? White guys are at the top of the dating hierarchy by mountains, so understandably, they would get angry when you disregard them. That leaves more handsome white boys for me :) :)