How many of you are members of "hook up" culture?

I always read about how dating is so bad for millennials because of many reasons including hook up culture. What is it and am I still a part of it even though I have kissed 1 girl the whole year and haven't had sex the whole year

Most Helpful Girl

• Have I had hook ups? Sure. But I've also had, and currently have, healthy committed relationships.

Some people seem to think the two are mutually exclusive.

What Girls Said 3

• Millennials. My teacher uses that damn word in every sentence. I don't think he likes us. Hahaha

I was heading down that "hook up" road once but then I made a left turn LOL... just doesn't feel right giving myself to someone who could give af less about me. I guess i'm too "boring" Hahaha

• not me.
    i've had sex but that's with my boyfriend of 4 years and we only started recently after i turned 18.

• I'm definitely not into that sort of thing. I'm old fashioned and I make the guy wait

What Guys Said 2

• there's not really a hook up culture dude. People just do it. I mean like my school wasn't big on like frat houses and shit but i've had my fair share of college parties and gone clubbing and whatnot. Walked in on an orgy at the W hotel penthouse after the players ball. But not to join in, we were grabbing this dudes cocaine.

• I guess I can raise my hand. 🙋