How to regain confidence after being rejected? Too short?

So a while ago I liked this girl and I asked her out and she (essentially) said I was too short. This shook my confidence a little bit but I didn't really care. Over the last three months I have been getting to know this really great girl and I finally plucked up the courage to ask her out, to which she said no. When I asked her why she said it was because of my height. I'm 5'4 and they were both shorter than me but it has really made me question myself.

They were both polite and apologetic when they told me, but it really hurt (especially the most recent one) and now I can't even look at myself in the mirror. I feel like a complete idiot.

I was never 100% confident in the first place but at least I felt like I had some dignity. How do I regain it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Man, those girls are superficial! Height doesn't matter to me! The only boyfriend I ever had was shorter than i am... And I'm 5"2. Good riddance to them if they didn't prioritise your personality and values over your physical stature.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0