Is it too late to make a move?

I befriended a girl about 8-10 months ago. We would always be working together by ourselves before the rest of the group came in. I thought she was attractive enough but was just happy to be talking to a girl lol. I don't see her over the summer and decided to put on some weight (148 @ 5'11" is too skinny with my frame) for multiple personal reasons. I came back at 166lbs with noticeable muscle. (skinny jeans show off my junk wayyy to much now XD) When I see her again, I notice she looks at my chest while greeting me. She laughs at something I say within 60 seconds as well.

This got me thinking, and I remembered that she would ask me about how I ate and responded "That's why you are so skinny!" It sounded like she was upset about how thin I was. But why would a girl care in the first place unless she liked you?

I feel like she liked my personality be4, but not how I was skinnier than she was at my height. I guess that can make some girls intimidated.

I always messed around with her and she would always have this jokingly upset look. and it is soooo easy to make her laugh.

Is it too late to pursue a relationship with this girl?

I know I should have made a move months ago but I was very different and clueless back then.

What Girls Said 2

• "why would a girl care in the first place unless she liked you?" ... There's a difference between "caring" and simply making a observation on someone. She could have simply been observing your weight. It doesn't imply anything uber significant.

Is it too late to pursue a relationship with this girl? No... It's never too late unless she has rejected you before or has a boyfriend. If neither is the case then go for it and ask her on a date or something. Her actions sound positive, and it doesn't seem like she's done anything to imply she does NOT like you back.

• GO FOR IT!

What Guys Said 0