How do I turn a guy I've just been sleeping with into a relationship?

How do I turn a guy I've just been sleeping with into a relationship?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, take a step back and think about what you have right now, versus what you would like to have.

What you have right now is a situation where everything is "positive." When you walk out of your bed in the morning, and he walks out of his bed in the morning, and you somehow find each other in this massive world, you put the rest of your lives aside, and you experience "good and positive" feelings together. There's nothing wrong with that. But, you want someone there for you when things get tough too.

There's no way to really "turn it into that," because if a person just doesn't want that kind of relationship, there's nothing you can do to make him want that kind of relationship. But, there are things you can do to discover if that's something he would be open to. For example, you can make general conversation about how hard things are right now in the economy, and how you don't understand where the world is eventually going, and how people can continue to survive and have kids when corporations and governments are basically milking and squeezing people dry like the animals in Animal Farm. That potentially calls for a "negative" experience, where he would "comfort" you about the future, and discuss his own plans on how to make it in the world, and things you can do to worry less. That shows that he cares about what's going on in your head, and that he's prepared to take the good with the bad.

In a "SMALL" way, you need top open up a little bit emotionally and show him that you're vulnerable; that you have things that worry you about life in general, and see if he'll step up to the plate and "want" to comfort you and be there for you, or if he basically gives you a "yeah, I know, life is rough" kind of response and moves on to the positives again. Again, it's not like this is going to "make him want to do something he previously didn't want to do," but it's just going to show you that the full/complete relationship aspect is there in him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Most ladies make this mistake, the guy makes you understand its a sex only/friends with benefit relationship from the start but then, someone finds love, there's 80% chance that he doesn't want a relationship with you, well, not when he's still getting the sex. Withdraw the sex, ask if he wants to be exclusive, if not, move on and find yourself a guy who's ready for something special

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch "No Strings Attached" on Netflix. It will answer your question perfectly :)

ia.media-imdb.com/.../...@._V1_SY755_SX509_AL_.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • You should have the relationship talk with him, and see where he stands and how he feels about you and if he wants to be exclusive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Never been there, but you could always try asking!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him out or see if he'd like to be bf/gf.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't turn a friends with benefits guy into a relationship guy. He has to want a relationship too. Wouldn't it be easier finding a relationship-minded guy instead?

0|2
    0|0