How do I approach a tall girl (5'11 - 6ft)?

How do i talk to girls taller than me i like that
Im 5ft10 by the way

Most Helpful Girl

• Just talk to her the same way with any other girl jut because she's tall doesn't make her some strange race out on her own that you have to approach differently lol she's just a girl and if you like her go for it don't let height stop you or change the way you'd go about asking her out

What Girls Said 2

• Just like you would any other girl, tall girls are no different than short ones :P

• Hey baby. I wanna monkey around... you look like a tree I'm willing to climb. Haha

On a serious note... approach her as you would any other girl. With respect, optimism and admiration of her. If she likes you she likes you and will be willing to go that extra mile with you. Good luck:)

What Guys Said 7

• Similar to short girls

• Approach her with a ladder.

• Besides being taller she's just like any other girl. Approach her like you would anyone else.

• Wtf? WTH is up with people and "heights" on here lol. Just approach like you approach normal chick, Hit her ass soft or something lol

• Cowboy boots and a cowboy hat, you will appear 4 inches taller.

• Don't tell her "wow you're tall" - she already knows that and it's annoying when people comment all the time.
    Don't be insecure about being shorter than her, don't make height a big deal.
    Treat her like any other girl.

• Just be confident me 5'9 Girl friend 5'11