He's always busy and has no time to talk, what should I do?

He's always working (running his own clothing line, working as a pizza boy, and working at his family's board company) and has no time to talk anymore, we've been talking for over two years and both want the same thing (to be officially dating/together) but he lives almost an hour away, doesn't drive yet (has a permit but no licence (I have less than that, I've not been to drivers training yet)) and he just has NO time for dating. But recently he hasn't been able to even make time to talk to me and I just feel like I'm annoying him. I don't know what to do, help?

And I'm not really interested in dropping it with him, I really like this guy a lot.
Have you asked her what's up? Because there was something similar that happened with me and I just asked him point blank, it honestly made things better and I understood a bit better and he knew how I felt after that. And I would be cautious about

Most Helpful Guy

• Put the ball in his court. I'm going through the same thing with a gal pal but sadly I'm ready to drop it with her if things don't improve. But just let him initiate instead. That's the best advice I can give at present.

• Thanks!

• Well, as I see it, maybe she just needs to know how you feel about it, because as I understand she doesn't know the extent of it, but I do hope it works out and all. It's not fair for her to just play around like that if that's what she's doing, message mentor something and keep me posted maybe?

• I can do that. But as of right now, I'm still thinking on it. And yeah, it definitely isn't right if she's just blowing me off. She told me about how she 'longs for a real and normal relationship' and she could have easily had one because I was willing to commit and my faith and trust in her and then I get this? Some think she's been influenced, others say she's playing games, some say she's scared. And I didn't even make a move when she dropped the 'friends' line in my lap. But there are so many theories I don't know where to begin. All I'd want is an answer, you know?

What Guys Said 3

• This is a sad case. You remind me of my brother's gf now. I feel sorry for her, because my bro is busy with his clothing line business and work and stuff. I think they are slowing gonna break up eventually. My bro even told me he wanted to break up with her, because of his busy schedule.

Your bf seems like a hard working kid. He is hustling for his family. If you can adapt to his hard-work antics, then good. But if you feel dont like it, then I suggest you break up with him. I am sure he understands ya.

• We haven't even made it to gf/bf status yet because he doesn't have time, I honestly think that adding labels would make it more stressful and I don't wanna do that. I do understand his situation but also I just kinda wanna talk here and there. Not to the point that I'm demanding attention or require it, but it's just nice to get good morning texts and he doesn't really do that anymore. It'll be worth the wait, I know that, but I'm just one of those girls that needs to know you're still interested, and I can't really help it. It's only worse that I am 100% all for this guy, it's really bad on my end, I have it bad for him, and I don't mean for that to sound weird. I 100% understand his work but at the same time he used to be able to make time for me, and now he really just can't.

• Find another guy.

• Stop complaining

What Girls Said 2

• He seems busy - lay off for a little while and then text him. That's what I do with a guy friend who has his own company -sells cars

• He might be losing interest. My best advice is stop messaging him and wait for him to initiate convo. Otherwise you've got no choice but to drop him...