It has to be mentioned about the fat chicks and the skinny chicks?

i am my self a chunky monkey, i just live pies and that.
BUT what do guys think about us chunkies?
would youse rather have a chubby lass, i my self have a welthy chest, wobbly belly, a chubby face and my little tighs that cuddle each other and i wouldn't change for anything but i would want to know what a guy find more attractive? do your prefair this or a well toned girl with tigh gaps and the well posturd face and that?

• chubby girls
  • skinny girls

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I have nothing against and would never be rude to anyone unless forced to be. However, in terms of attraction, I prefer slender, petite or otherwise graceful looking women.

• I like chubby if toned, leme say a girl that is a bit bigger then normal girls but has a nice toned body in a hourglass shape. otherwise I would tend for skinier, I don't like fat overlap

• I have no preference and it must be said if it hasn't been said already that you're not a chunky monkey, you're probably in the middle of those two options

• No, i prefer chubby girls. If a chubby likes me, i don't mind being involved with her. I find them sexy. The skinny girl - so boring. A chubby- interesting.

• How about, "Healthy girls".

• yes thats what i ment, i do love pies and stuff but i eat a lot of water melons and fruit and veg and stuff, but i am a bigger lass, i can run if i wanted to and iv got some medels in tap and ballet and well dance, so id say im heathly

• I don't prefer one over the other.

• I don't want either. I'd go with a healthy girl.

• the only thing off putting about you is the duckface.

• Everything is fine about you exept that duckface you make.

• my duck face is bad i didn't mean to do it its a habbit haha, i dont like smiling cause iv only got one dimple and then on the other side its like half a dimple and i dont like shoing them of haha

• well i guess everyone has there own opion, im not asking about a pose i do in my photo because i can chnage my facial esspression easy, wanted to know about a persons figure haha x

• I confirm that no guy likes the duckface, and it's not an opinion.

What Girls Said 6

• I think both body shapes on women are attractive. Personally, I am naturally thin but I like my body and I know some guys prefer skinny girls and some prefer bigger girls and every other body type in between. There's always someone out there who will love your body, regardless of how big or small you are. Most guys only care if the girl looks healthy:)

• I think as long as the girl is a healthy weight, it should matter, we all have different builds. (like one of my friends is 'super skinny' and tall while another is about average height and 'has curves'- both are beautiful and both are healthy weights, so it doesn't matter)

You shouldn't worry about what guys think as long as you're healthy- and that's hard for me to say cause I'm boney, and a lot of people find it weird

And side note: thigh gaps are more about genetics than your weight

• i am super confident and love my body but no guys ask for my number or anything, i must be my persoanilty thats abit dodgy cause im a bit too laud

• My friends and I have the same problem (we're all 18 or almost 18 now). So I think it's just guys in general lol

And from what I've seen, loud people have the most sincere relationships, romantic and otherwise

• CHUBBY GIRL HOLLAA

• In my experience guys will date a women any size as long as she is white

• Be a black woman and gain weight and let yourself go, all of a sudden we are considered overbearing and ghetto
      Black men who I don't care for love them a fat white girl

• oh iv got a dark colored skin friend and she is beautiful and she's always pushing boys back as she's got a beautiful baby and a boyfriend, personally id love to be darker skinned, i wear quiet a bit of fake tan, i wish i wasn't white tbh

• I could never be chubby... I try to stay as thin as possible to maintain my chubby cheeks -_- These accursed things that saddle the sides of my face :<

• but chubby people have more of a figure tho, like im all up for the bigguns cause i think we arnt scared of having lazy days or eating what we want

• Sometime once a month X) I'm so bad with going to the gym... but I go like 2-3 a week. It's just a nice way to build a little muscle for strength.

• iv got some mustle like iv got medals for tap and ballet but i stoped going a few year ago tho, leats your happy with your figure tho

• Us chubby girls are better than the anorexic girls. :)