I haven't texted my girlfriend for a day but now she's furious. What do I do?

I didn't text her due to a busy day but before I went to sleep I sent her a text explaining why I haven't talked to her but she is still really really mad I dont know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• What the fuck? You don't owe her texting her everyday, every hour and every minute. This chick is clingy and needs to back off. You haven't done anything wrong. You have other priorities asides from the relationship. Tell her you have things to do and that she should be understanding. The world doesn't revolve around her. And if she STILL has issues with it, don't bother with her. What's next? You hang out with your female friend and she has a go at you? Suddenly you can't do this and that? Trust me, you want to avoid this kind of drama.

What Girls Said 4

• Apologize AGAIN lol and then tell her to stop being immature.

• Lol she cray but change the subject when talking to her. Try that first hopefully she'd get tf over it. But if she don't show up at her door with chipotle.

• Ask her how her day was. The like. Heck tell her you missed her and thought of her. If she can't understand that your busy, then she needs to think about stuff. Or get a life just saying.

• I don't understanding why not texting for a day is such a big deal? It's ONE day.

What Guys Said 0