Will you consider me a nice guy?

If I say I am 25 and I dont drink (any kind of alcohol) or smoke or do drugs at all and havnt even tried any.
I have had only a small relationship with a girl for around 2-3 months and it wasn't physical (just hugs and kisses on cheeks) and I am still a kissless virgin. But I had sexted with some random girls anonymously online (including pics without faces).
Would you still think that I am a nice guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• What you have done does not determine what kind of person you are. I drink, not smoke but I drink and I'm still a really sweet person. And a lot of my friends are like that. Just cuz you do things that arnt neccisarily good for you or good things to do does not determind if your a mean or nice guy cuz u could be the sweetest person in the world but done some stupid shit in your past. And if someone judges you on that stuff then they are not good people because that has nothing to do with your personality

• I don't say people who drink are mean. It is just a part of my personality that j don't. Many of my wonderful friends drink occasionally and I still love them.
      I know it (sexting) was a stupid shit and I feel bad about it because it can't be shared with someone at all. I am unable to understand what my personality is like. I meant to ask this question to know whether its affecting my personality or not.
      I appreciate you saying that I can still be called a sweetest person because I honestly don't know how to respect myself for that especially after realising how stupid it was.
      I think you are really kind and loving person.
      Thank you. :-)

• A fun tennis game!

• Lol.

What Girls Said 7

• No, this tells me nothing about you being a decent sort of dude or not.

• What should I tell you more? I mean I don't really know the parameters for judgement. So why don't you ask me?

• no cares about your sexting past

• Ok. Thank you. :-)

• Yes it doesn't matter what you have done you're not in a relationship anyways. And you kinda just described me haha exept i dnt send out nudes or anything. I've never had a boyfriend, don't drink, and definitely will never try any kind of drugs.

• I wasn't ever in a relationship when I did that stupid shit. I actually havnt been in a relationship either, the girl I mentioned in the question actually felt for me first and I couldnt accept because it was just a month we met and I found it too early. Later I kinda felt for her for a while but she already moved on and gave up her feelings for me. So it was never a relationship. But we used to hangout a lot and had many drives and bike rides and movies together.
      And I dont send out nudes either. I did it but am not willing to repeat it ever again.
      And I must say you are really a very nice and good girl. :D

• Thats an unbelievable compliment for me. But thanks a lot. :)

• You're welcome :)

• Yes u sound nice

• Have you met any such guy before who has shared every part of his life with you?

• Yes it's great, but what about the wife who doesn't know her husband is gay, etc. People hide big things all the time

• I can't even imagine myself to be in a relationship which is based on such lies. I dont think they can ever be called relationships. I think they are more like agreement for living together.

• Not enough information given to determine if you're a nice guy or not.

• I don't know what more I should tell. Please ask if you can.

• Well, not so bad, but theory and practice are two different things.

• I got my answer. Thank you miss wicked lol.

• You'd have to do something horrible for me to consider you to be not a nice guy. I don't think there's anything wrong with some harmless sexting

• Horrible... like?

• I don't believe the tone of your voice would effect weather you would be considered nice or not nice.

• I dont know but a girl (I dont know who because it was an activity to comment on your back on the paper) said I should not be rude with girls. So from that time I started considering myself to be a bit rude. But none of my friends (including girls) said so about me ever.

• Yeah I would say you're a nice guy regardless that you sexted with random girls, I mean yeah there's that, but that shouldn't matter if your personality is good and pure.. (:

• You have a big heart I must say. :)
      Can you explain whats pure, in your views?

• well what can I say? I like helping people. (: and np! glad I could be of assistance!

• You are really helpful. Thanks once again. :)

• Yes I think

• Thats so kind of you. :)

What Guys Said 0