Have you ever been too nervous/scared to ask a friend out?

Has anyone over the age of 21 been interested in a friend of theirs, known they felt the same way about you, but you were still too scared or nervous to ask them on a date, or ask if they wanted to be more than friends?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and yes. One of my best friends from high school actually, we got back in touch early this year and would talk daily/almost daily (we both moved, so it was just texting) until he was back in town for a few weeks. We hung out a few times and then one night we drank quite a bit and hooked up...

After that it was even worse because I didn't know whether or not it was a drunk thing, or if it was an indicator that we were going to become more than friends or what. We didn't talk much for about a week afterward because neither of us really knew what to say, but now we're back to talking just about daily again and things back to normal sort of.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• First girlfriend was friend was nervous to ask her out. My second girlfriend was her slightly younger much prettier sister was scared to ask her out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but they were strangers not friends

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Didn't know if he felt the same, carried it on for a couple of years, told him and got rejected, we're still friends though.

0|0
    0|0