Have you ever been too nervous/scared to ask a friend out?

Has anyone over the age of 21 been interested in a friend of theirs, known they felt the same way about you, but you were still too scared or nervous to ask them on a date, or ask if they wanted to be more than friends?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and yes. One of my best friends from high school actually, we got back in touch early this year and would talk daily/almost daily (we both moved, so it was just texting) until he was back in town for a few weeks. We hung out a few times and then one night we drank quite a bit and hooked up...

After that it was even worse because I didn't know whether or not it was a drunk thing, or if it was an indicator that we were going to become more than friends or what. We didn't talk much for about a week afterward because neither of us really knew what to say, but now we're back to talking just about daily again and things back to normal sort of.

What Guys Said 2

• First girlfriend was friend was nervous to ask her out. My second girlfriend was her slightly younger much prettier sister was scared to ask her out.

• Yes but they were strangers not friends

What Girls Said 1

• Didn't know if he felt the same, carried it on for a couple of years, told him and got rejected, we're still friends though.