Do I really like the man who is 20 years older than me, or am I horny?

Hi y'all, so I am 25, and have been out of a relationship for a very long time, and with that in a dry spell... suddenly I met this attractive man, while I knew immediately he was significantly older I still found him sexually appealing. He was definitely flirting with me, acting quite younger than his age. And awkwardly I felt so much chemistry. We danced together laughed, held hands, and had strong eye contact that gave me butterflies. He gave me warming compliments too etc. As much as I wanted us to kiss with our goodbye (leaving a bar), we both found it more appropriate to hug goodbye. I can't get him out of my mind. He is single, never married, and no children! Which makes him a great fit for me, especially at his age, but realistically there is a generation gap. Am I in love, or horny?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel its lust with the source of a genuine crush... dont let the age difference keep u from something possibly really good! 8-)

What Guys Said 3

• Who cares if you are in love or horny? There is chemistry there and I don't see any reason to ignore it. You probably do not "love" him since it is early, but there could be real feelings brewing in you. If it is genuine relationship feelings and can develop into better, great. If you are just horny, looks like you found someone that is already getting your urges going. Sounds like fun. Go for it.

• ... maybe both? What difference does it make if you truly like him. Be honest with yourelself.
    It's a nice story. Go with it

• Age is a number. If two people love one another, age race looks, financial problems really shouldn't matter.

What Girls Said 2

• Why not see where it goes. It won't hurt anybody! Who knows what will become of it. your not in love, but who knows it might become love. Or maybe it won't. So if you interested in seeing him again, no shame in giving him a chance

• Lustville, population you.