Signs when a girl considers you just a friend and rejects you as a boyfriend?

I was curious cause I have heard stories

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm just going off me here, other girls are probably very different in their signs.

When I truly don't see a guy as someone I could be interested in and I know (assume) he's not interested in me, I just act like one of the guys (I am the only girl in my group of friends though, so being "one of the guys" comes naturally for me)

If it's a guy I don't know very well, or I know he's into me, then I still treat him like I would a friend, but I won't make eye-contact so frequently, or I'll act a little awkward I guess/try to avoid drawn-out conversations, and I generally won't agree to most plans/dates they try to make (I use the excuse "I'm tired/busy") until I know they don't see me in that way.

I know a few girls who will just ignore/avoid the guy altogether, and some who will just flat out say "it's not gonna happen, stop hitting on me".

What Girls Said 1

• Usually I treat a guy I think of as a friend as a friend , I talk to him bout almost everything I would talk to my girl friends about, sometimes I call then my best friend or buddy and that can be a sign of friend zoning but if I like a guy then you treat them a little special, your more nice to them and laugh at all their jokes and try to look your best around them. With a guy you've friendzoned you kinda don't give a crap what you look like. But there r times when you friend zone a guy but then you get so close with them that you begin to realize you like them and that maybe you could see somthing. That happens unexpectedly sometimes

What Guys Said 0