My girl wants to see a scary movie but I don't?

So my girl texted me asking me to come with her to see a scary movie. It was back n forth convo saying I didn't want to go and her begging me to, so the last thing I sent was, "sorry I'm out" and she hasn't replied... It's been an hour.

Do I text her anything? I feel like I might've hurt her feelings or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not about you not wanting to see the scary movie. She actually is taking it like you don't want to see her. She thinks you not wanting to see a scary movie is just an excuse for you to not come over. You need to text her and make it clear to her that you do want to come over but not to see a scary movie. Send something along the lines of, "I do want to come over still though, can we just want another movie other than horror?"

What Girls Said 4

• you sound like a butt. just tell her you're too scared to watch one.

• lol what scary movie was it but she probably thinks it a bit weird and if she really likes you she'll get over it or she might force you to see it.

• Go with her and then hang with her doing funny stuff to take your mind off it. You should support her you know.

• I'm out... yeah you many have unknowingly broke up with her.

What Guys Said 2

• Dont be a wuss about it. She ain't taking you to a haunted house whatsoever.

• Give her my number ill take her to watch the scary movie