I went and saw a lady angel about 2 years ago and apparently my guardian angel told her that I will meet a much younger girl?

I went and saw a Lady Angel about 2 years ago and apparently my guardian Angel told her that I will meet a much younger girl and that we are pretty much identical. Born same date same month but 11 years difference and we were born at the same time, 1minute past midnight. Three weeks ago I met this girl and been seeing each other since.
But another weird thing was 2 years ago, 2weeks after I saw the lady angel, my girl friend at the time also went to see the same lady angel, and that she told her the same thing about me when my girl friend at the time asks about the future of our relation ship. The Lady Angel wasn't aware that this girl was my girl friend.
(We split up about a year ago) and now I'm dating this girl that was mentioned by the lady angel. We're so happy and can't get enough of each other.
Is it a coincidence, or something else?

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should live for what is now going on then the past your future can change at anytime but your past will always be there if it was meant to be with your ex girlfriend one of you guys will come back to each other or be curious of how each other is doing but i think your happy with this girl then live for that and keep focusing on that cause thats whats here not

What Guys Said 0