I'm a Latino/Mexican-American male and I love white women. Is it wrong that I love them in particular but also love women of?

all ethnic groups as as well? I don't know why, I just have a preference of thick and athletically curvy white women. Is it wrong for me to feel this way as a Latino male?

Most Helpful Girl

• So a Latino/Mexican-American guy can profess attraction to white women which I think is fine, and everyone agrees but and Indian guy does it or a black woman professes her love for white men she gets bashed and called thirsty all because you see this question more often then the ones by the aster, or is it that some of you truly are racist and not easily accepting black women with white men then a guy of any other race with white women. Very few people will answer the black girl white guy question as nicely as they are this guys question. Some of you are just full of it. Please explain...

• *Asker

• Well im sorry for you that the other black women have brought this upon you :(.

• @dev765 it's ok i have realized that I don't need acceptance about my dating decisions all that matters is that I find a guy that accepts me for who I am

What Girls Said 8

• Everyone has the right to go after what you like. I'm a sucker for white men too and I'm Costa Rican xD

• I figured since there are plenty of Latina women who prefer white men, then there are also Latino guys like myself who's obsessed with White women, especially White-American women that are college students (they tend to have a nice thick and curvy body).

• Well this white woman (who is the wife of famous rapper, Ice T) has no Latina blood in her so.

www.contactmusic.com/.../...dy-english_3845345.jpg

• And the tits are super real!!!

• Ofcourse not... you don't have to like your own race im also Mexican/ American and i love all men. There's nothing wrong with loving white women.

• I mean don't get me wrong, I love women my own ethnic group as well as other non-white women but there's something about white women that they have that get's me very attracted to them the most. I don't know why, lol.

• Haha well then go ask out a hot white babe! Goodluck!

• I certainly will when I come back to my college after Labor Day this week. lol

• It looks like you're heavily influenced by the media. I'm guessing you read a lot of sports illustrated

• "thick athletically curvy white women?"
    Never heard of such a thing but whatever floats your boat. Its all just a matter of tastes. It seems like lots of Latinos like white girls.

• At least the "athletically curvy white women" around in my college that exists. I don't know about where you live or other parts of the US. lol

• Not at all. :) There's black men that love white women, white women that love black men, etc. As long as you appreciate all types, there isn't anything wrong with preference.

• No u like what u like. It's just like I prefer tan men or black men mistly

• Why would it be wrong? everyone has their own taste...

• This is very common
    Latino men will run through traffic if the end result is a white chick

• @justbeinghonest sweetie Latino isn't a race lol

• @justbeinghonest besides African, I have Mexican and French ancestry but honestly I don't consider myself part Latina because it's really distant

• Just because you don't if doesn't mean it's not there.

What Guys Said 3

• I like them too and I'm not Mexican. We are hombres in love with vanilla.

25.media.tumblr.com/...maiaavNcOC1qg6og6o1_500.jpg

• What's your ethnic group?

• And here's an Aztec warrior for you lol: www.incredibomb.com/.../Pocahontas.jpg
      Well she could really be native, but the thick booty don't lie.

• Hahahaha. Yeah, I'd certainly tap that, even though she's not white (still absolutely nothing wrong with that though).

• Nothing wrong with that bro... we all take an affinity to certain types of females over our lifetime. :)

• Well I guess you are half white so its only normal.