Need advice on asking a girl out?

So i decided to take this girl on a date and she got ready, and so did i. An hour before the date i told her the date wasn't going to happen because my friends invited me somewhere else, in other words i ditched her. Im trying to work things with her again, i told that we may go out some other time, and she said the same. And by the looks of it im a dick. Need advice on how i can approach her and ask her on a date again

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you blew her off once. Girls put a lot of work in getting ready and blowing her off like that isn't cool so getting her to trust you again to actually show up is going to be hard but good luck. If i were her I don't know if id give you another shot to be honest

What Girls Said 4

• Well that was a dick-move you pulled. Only way to make it up is to apologize and really make an effort next time - but don't toy with her emotions because if you're not actually into her just leave her alone.

• If that's her first impression of you, you're already done for. That's not fair to her that you're giving her mixed signals.

• you blew her off bad. for a unforgivable excuse too. u have to give it time to be honest. don't push another date on her to sudden. just continue talking to her. and then simply ask her again but this is after a good couple weeks-month.

• Admit what you did was wrong

What Guys Said 2

• Okay, so you walk up to her... and I know this might sound crazy... But you use... I know this is crazy... but you use... words

• You're stupid, that's my opinion