Who would you rather save? yourself or the one?

Scenario: You and the one are poisoned. there's only one antidote. he wants you to survive, but you want to be with him.
Do you force him to drink the antidote or do you take it yourself?

• Give it to him
  • Use it on yourself
  • Don't use it at all and die together
In this scenario one full dose of the antidote will save you and there's only one antidote.

Most Helpful Guy

• The only answer to this which shows true love is to give it to the other person, male or female the answer should be to put the needs of their partner first, that is sacrificial love and is the truest love can be

Personally I would give it to my girl, when she tried to give it back i'd make her take it. It's my duty to protect her if it costs me my life

What Guys Said 6

• Why not just share the antidote. Or do you have to take a certain amount of that antidote?

• In this scenario one full dose of the antidote will save you and there's only one antidote.

• Well said, my friend.

• Thank you, my dear.

• I would give it to her. If she tell me to take it, i will force her to have it. After all, my life would be nothing without her. Living without her would be meaningless. I don't think my 'the one' would ever take it. Rather she would die with me or come up with something to make us both live. Personally, i wouldn't want her to take ire either if there's no option. Our love has to mutual, and not inclined on one side. If she truly loves me, she wouldn't be able to live without me and the pain of losing me. So even if she doesn't die with me, i would want her to take the antidote. But in my heart, i would always feel that she should not have taken it and should have come with me and greet death just like me.

• Knock you out. Take the antidote. Live to find a better women plenty of fish in the sea. lol im just kidding. I would die too. If I loved her enough. I couldnt imagine living without her.

• I'll offer it to my LadyLove & if it's true love she'll offer it to me... In the end We'll die together

• I would die for her if it save's her life. If she would not be satisfied with that, We would die together.

• How tragic...
    Ill drink it and spit it and die together, at least it's a humurous ending... lol...

What Girls Said 6

• I'm one of those super loyal people to those close to me... I'd give him the antidote. I'd die for the people I love in a heartbeat :)

• I call the medical services and request that we're transported to a hospital immediately. Don't tell me I can't dial 911, or that the lines are down, or that we're somewhere where an ambulance can't reach us, OR that we have the only antidote in existance, that wasn't included in the original question.

• I was thinking of jigsaw's type of game. no phone, creepy doll next to you and only 20 minutes.

• Nevermind what you thought, you never actually wrote it down... Now you see why legal papers like license agreements are so lengthy.

• Can you half the antidote andnsee what happens? That's what I'd do

• Share antidote if that works, otherwise he can have it =)

• Sorry Im selfish, I can't let myself suffer in the miserable pain, I couldn't imagine a life without him.

• I will make him take the antidote. I will sacrifice myself to save the ones I love