Me and my boyfriend have not tongue kiss yet how do I try to step up to the next level in our relationship?

We were in class last week and one of my friends asked us have we tongue kissed yet we said no. Then my friend said well I know he knows how to tongue kiss I seen him do it before (she was talking about him and his Ex. ) he didn't say anything and I want to step up our relationship anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• don't rush. when the time is right you and he will know. waiting will birth the opportunity of avoiding rejection, although he is your boyfriend, and give both of you comfortability of expressing your feelings through tongue wrestling. take your time honey, and let love take it's course. rushing always leads to problems. ps: males love challenges; be the one who doesn't give him it all at one time. darling, your kisses are precious; make him work for it; he'll appreciate it and you for making him wait.

What Guys Said 1

• rt rt rttrggt

What Girls Said 1

• If he cares about you, he'll be open to discussing why you've never Frenched - he may have some fantasy that you are a girl of certain breed that he shouldn't push to hard on. But you won't know unless you ask him for his reasons.