Why are there tens of millions of white girls dating interracial but almost no white guys dating interracial?

Why is it not more balanced like it is for latinos for example?
Why do white girls date interracial as if there's no tomorrow while white guys never date interracial?

Most Helpful Guy

• This isn't accurate. White men and white women date inter-racially at similar levels. However, in interracial relationships, white women primarily date black men, while white men primarily date Asian women.

What Girls Said 10

• White guys are intimidated. It's cool. We're scary sometimes. But that also makes them (any man, really) unattractive to us so that's how that goes.

• actually white guys date more interracial than almost all other races, far as i know. could be my age group (i'm 21) and the fact that i live in a big city, so you tend to get exposed to different races.

• I feel it's because women understand that there's multiple form of beauty. Women can look at a model and acknowledge cheekbones, skin color, eye shape. Where as men usually have one form of beauty and if it doesn't match they think it's ugly

• honestly I've been asking myself that same question for a couple of years. and she's basically got it right. ^ white men are either too scared to approach any w. o. c. or they just dont find us attractive. if they step out of any boundary of race they go for white mixed or asians.

• i'm not sure what you mean. so many white males date other races.

• I don't agree with that at all. They interracially date all the time too.

• White guys do have interracial relationships

• Cuz black guys are HOT haha well it's different from what we grew up with how they act and I don't mean that in a bad way.

• First I'd like to say that I don't necessarily agree with your statement.

Second, I'll answer it anyway. Pure spit balling here so here we go.

White is seen as the the most desirable skin tone. Why? Who knows. Men tend to hold more power in relationships than their female counterpart. Therefore, white men, being the more powerful gender and skin tone, can choose who they want to date and have the most women vying for their affection. And since white is still seen as the most desirable, they choose to date white women.

Just a guess seeing as I see many white guys with other races of women.

• I think it's based on getting those inherent needs we desire. Women love feeling desired and like we're very beautiful. Non-white guys tend to fawn over us more and treat us that way. They give me the impression that they feel more lucky to be dating me than white guys.

Men love feeling like they have the most beautiful women out there. And based on society today, they claim it's white women. So white men prefer to keep dating white women for that reason.

What Guys Said 2

• Where I'm from, i definitely see white males with girls of other race/ethnicity. Maybe it depends on where you are from and all.

• Can you provide some evidence that "white girls date interracial as if there's no tomorrow"? Cause I sure am not seeing that in the real world.