Girls, How would you friendzone a guy?

Say there is a guy you didn't like and he confessed that he liked you, How would you Put him in the friendzone? What would you say and how would you act around him after you friendzone him?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would tell him I enjoy his friendship, I"m sorry I can't return the feelings and wish him the best on finding someone. After a few weeks I'd call to see if he wants to still hang out and if so, after a few months offer to give advice on how to get a girl or set him up on dates. Cause we're friends I'd treat him just like anyone else and do what I can to support his goals.

• :) thats really kind of you, a lot of women wouldn't do that even at your age

• Ok well a lot of women in general

• thanks

What Girls Said 6

• Tell him I'm not interested and act the same as usual.

• Well that's happened to me and I said well really I had never thought about you like that, only ever as a friend and he understood and we play flirted a lot (well i was playing) so i turned that WWWWWAAAAAAYYYYY down

• I'm I would tell him I didn't like him and say I still view him as a friend. Then treat him the same as I always did. Because, just because your nice to me doesn't mean I have to date you. Maybe I just want tone friends with you like normal people

• i would tell him i don't see him in that way but if i do like hanging out with him and see him as a friend that i wouldn't watn to lose, i would tell him that too.

it's better to be honest than lead them on at that point.

• After he told me I'd be like, thanks ok, & I'd act oblivious to his pursuit, unless he brought it up constantly. Then I'd get bitchy.

• Lol if i liked you i;d just prefer you tell me you aren't interested, that way you can decrease the chance of having to get bitchy

• Yay! :3
      You men are like jenga blocks while trying to solve sudoku.

• Lol gotta agree with that to

• I don't believe in the whole 'friend-zoning' thing. I have many men i'm friends with but that's not to say I wouldn't date any of these men. Some of the best relationships start out as friendships.

What Guys Said 1

• You friendzone yourself, a girl doesn't do it to you.

• What exactly do you mean by that?

• A girl doesn't friendzone you. If you tell a girl you want to date, and she says 'no', she's just rejecting you. When you continue to hang around her and listen to her talk, you put yourself in the friendzone

• oh ok, i get it, thanks for your answer