What kind of girl is she?

She suddenly stopped texting me and I text her that I am going somewhere out of the country and told her that I'll be gone on her birthday. And I'll give her something.. she seems interested what do you think the type of girl she is? and she also said she don't want a teddy bear.

What Girls Said 1

• She seems to be not responding to your advances very well, and I know that is not what you want to hear. Trust me I know what it is like to yearn for the affections of your chosen target, you want to do everything you can to show her that you would be good for her. If she is not responding to you in a positive way, and from the description you give- being evasive and passive-aggressive is not positive. Don't try so hard to work your butt off for someone who is not returning your affection, you can do much better. Chase after someone who deserves you.

What Guys Said 0