How would you feel if your BF told you that he's paid for sex in the past?

If your BF confessed that he used hookers in the past a few times and gotten a dozen happy endings at certain "massage parlors", how would you react?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how he is as a person in general, maybe he just wanted to experiment a bit and is over it now? I wouldn't be happy if he told me that, but I would try to understand the reason behind it. It did happen before he knew you. Just make sure it's in his past, you wouldn't want a boyfriend who still has a thing for hookers.
    The most important thing is how you feel about it. Can you still respect him? Do you feel like this is something that will keep on bothering you?

What Guys Said 2

• More like that kind of guy isn't worth it.

• Whatever a woman who doesn't accept a man as he is regardless of his past and doesn't try to understand it, this kind of woman doesn't worth it.

What Girls Said 5

• Horrible. I'd lose respect for him

• Dump him. And check for diseases...

• He wouldn't be my bf.

• i wouldn't care because it's his past but i would want him to get an std test

• I would be upset. It is integrity issue. i would probably end our relationship because i will lose my respect to him.