Guys if you really like a girl, do you care if she has stubble on her legs?

So if you're dating a girl you really like, do you care if she has stubble on her legs. I shave my legs everyday but when stay over my guys place the hair starts to grow a bit and my legs feel stubbly cause i dont have time to shave and i get so anxious because of this:(((

Most Helpful Guy

• It's nothing to worry about

What Guys Said 6

• Couldn't care less! Don't worry about it! To be honest, a women who fusses too much about stuff like that is considered high-maintenance and therefore a turn off!

• Don't worry about it. We know how stubble works and I'm sure he'd rather have you stop over any day of the week than have perfectly shaven legs every day of the week.

• No, I absolutely do not care about stubble on her legs, or the really sexy peach fuzz on her upper thighs. (you don't need to shave it!)

• Thanks for your feedback! It's just all these commercials and all this pressure from society about girls having super smooth legs and skin, makes me feel super super self consious :(

• I can only speak for myself, but no I don't care if she lets it go for a bit.

• It only matter if you're sleeping together and he going to feel your legs.

• I like leg stubble on a woman; it shows she's more interested in sex than to shave around no one. A little stubble is part of her sexual life (unless she gets it taken off with lasers, which is differently nice). If it's a few days she should choose sex instead of shaving.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think they care about that