Long distance boyfriend is ignoring me. Advice?

My long distance boyfriend makes the worst assumptions, and it's really aggravating. I only have eyes for him, and I would be really stupid to cheat on him or play him. He texted me 'good morning' but I was sleeping and obviously didn't see it. And then he followed it by 'Whatever, I'm getting really tired of your games, its really annoying'... I was sleeping! I would never ignore him, but I was trying to explain that I was sleeping, and now he's ignoring me. He has done this 3 times already, so I suppose he ignores me when he's upset. I can't handle that, but I don't want to let him go. I'm gonna try to talk to him when he stops ignoring me, but I never have been with someone so... insecure? I really really like him, what should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Long distance makes it really really easy to be insecure, because there's no control. But I think he is overreacting a little.
    I'm in a long distance relationship currently too. Its rough.
    Just try and see each other as much as possible. And explain to him how serious you are, otherwise you wouldn't put yourself in this difficult situation if he wasn't worth it.
    But he has to realize it's completely about trust when you're apart.

• If someone punishes you because they don't get their way, or get a reply instantly.. It means he's a jerk. Punishing someone by ignoring them for being asleep is also a red flag.. He's controlling. It sounds like he has a lot of growing up to do.