Is me liking to listen to Indian pop music going to be a dealbreaker?

I wouldn't expect her to listen to it or anything (I just listen with my earbuds) and would be happy to listen to whatever she music she is into.

I am just afraid that she will think I am weird.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Indian music is one of the best in the world.. not sure pop music.
    Everybody has there own liking. Why people In U. S. may not like Indian music because they have never heard it. Give her some of the best Indian songs you like and maybe she will also start liking them.

What Girls Said 4

• Lol Indian pop music is nice. If someone doesn't like you over your innocent taste in music they are not worth having in your life.

• Indie Pop is the best other than atmospheric but I doubt that she would dump you only because of music. Hopefully she would try to listen to your type of music as you would do for her.

• If she truly loves and respects u, she would respect ur choice too n who knows mayb she might end up liking it too:):) by d way i love indian classical music and indian pop music is great too:):):)

• No I like foreign music too

What Guys Said 3

• what?
    this is a new one for me, what's wrong with Indian pop music now?

• Because India and Indian things are looked down on in the US.

• really? when my mom yells at me in bangla... it doesn't sound too sweet ha :p

• LOL. ok, i'll take your word for it :p

• I listen to German, Russian, and Japanese pop music, and my girlfriend doesn't think I'm crazy.

• I can only say.. wtf?