Who do you think should I say I love you first?

I'm curious to see what people think because some say the man should say it first while others say the woman should say it first. Personally I think that this doesn't matter. If you know you're in love and you feel it's right then you should come out and say it. What do you all think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know we should say it doesn't matter, say it when you feel it... but... I think the guy should say it first. I would never say it first. HELL NAH!

What Guys Said 2

• Regardless of who says it first, there can be risk if the other does not feel the same way. But if it seems obvious that it is mutual, don't wait for the other to say it. "Just do it."

• If you ask me , i think the result might be different depend on the situation. i do feel insecure sometime and hope that the girl can show some sign. But it could be risky, what the ladies said are true , but if you are sure enough you can give it shoot.

What Girls Said 2

• Girls are always hoping that he will say it first, how romantic? But I just told my crush I loved him. I couldn't wait to tell him. i have never told a guy first. and he told me he liked me a lot and that he could fall in love when it goes on like this. So I'm happy I told him!

• the guy should say it first. when us girls say it first it tends to leads things a different way... but it depends how long use been in the relationship.