Am I hot or not? (pics)?

i am not fishing for compliments but i just wanna know. i know guys like good looking girls and i feel like they don't like me so i wanted to know... http://imgur.com/a/d6je9 can you please rate my looks 1-10 (5 being average)?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm gonna give you the non-white-knight answer. i dont know why guys think giving whiteknight fantasy answers is gonna help anyone

hot or 10/10 is a huge over statement.

i'd go with mildly pretty. in your favor, there is something about you. you've got a nice body shape and a sort of sultry look about you which will get men's minds wondering

What Guys Said 15

• I think you're very attractive. I'd think there would be a lot of guys who would want to be with you.

• Hmm on a scale of 1-10? Pretty hot

• Haven't seen the pic but you shouldn't worry about what others think. You look beautiful in your own way and any guy who doesn't like you for who you are isn't worth your time nor effort.

What's beautiful for one person may not be for another. It is just a comparison between 2 or more people and people's opinions differ.

• I'd give you a 7 or 8. But letting the world see your beautiful smile wouldn't hurt

• 0|0
  • No pic put up a pic

• You're more of the cute type of girl which is totally not a bad thing. I would give you a 7.5/10 (:

• 5 maybe 6 tops. And why are people nicer to girls who ask these questions compared to guys? Talk about a double standard.

• Face 5/10 body. 8/10

• Your pretty cute a 8 you should rate mine too

• 5. you won't stand out of the crowd

• dont listen to them listen to me...
    10/10... :)

• I think you look hot i would give u a 10

• 2/10

Previous pics were better lol

• thank you :) you need to lift more/10 your back looks quite flabby

• you've got self esteem just because you lift and you think that that makes you the best looking in the world!

• Lol that's cute, message me

• Really guys don't like you.. you look fab..
    Tear, crush all your doubts and put them in the sink.
    If you increase some of your confidence you can try for Miss Universe..

What Girls Said 1

• You're good looking average, just not striking. Especially in that photo, but I can make you look interesting.