When a boyfriend says he enjoys another girls company?

My boyfriend is very close to a girl, they text a lot, share everything, and hang out a lot without even telling me. I've talked to him about this, but he said there was nothing wrong. He said when he feels lonely it's nice to have her company and he feels happy to recieve her texts.

I don't think I can handle this, please give me your opions, whether I'm just overly jealous?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are jealous, but I would be too. My concern is that if you are his girlfriend, most of the things he's saying about her should actually apply to you. I'm not saying a guy can't have a truly platonic best female friend. But anytime I've seen that, one person has feelings for the other (whether the other person knows it or not). In one case, the two even dated for a week, broke up, got drunk and horny and made out, then proceeded to have sex the following week.

That's an odd friendship, don't you think?

I would definitely talk to your boyfriend about how you feel. I'm not saying the above situation is what's going on or will go on, I'm just projecting my experience on to the situation, so take what I said with a grain of salt, but it is something to think about.

What Guys Said 2

• He's basically saying he enjoys her company more than yours. It's not worth it to stick around

• Not worth it. Find someone who appreciates you more.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope this is not a good sign. He is cheating on you emotionally and god knows what else.
    It's not good that you're with someone who prefers to hangout with his female friend over hanging you with you. Drop this guy.

• Cheating. My friend enjoys my "company" and we don't just talk. His girlfriend knows something is up, but just don't have the proof. If it bugs you that much. Get his phone and put a spy app on it. That should and will tell you what you need to know.

• putting a spy app on his phone is the worst thing you can do.
      if you are at the point of thinking about doing this, you should just end the relationship because there is no trust. at this point it doesn't matter if he is cheating on you or not.

• Hey I have seen some crazy things a woman will do to keep a man. From smelling the guy, to snooping in his emails. To going on his facrbook. To using a game on his cell. to see who he is talking to and why. To going to work with them everyday. If the job let's it happen. To knowing something is up and buying his feelings with a new bike. Trust me. Some women will do crazy things to find the truth out/ spy on a guy. Sorry but her posting this question. Should tell her to leave him. Once you start having trust issue's. It's done and over with. It will only be a matter of time.