When a girl calls a guy "rare", what does that mean?

I invited (day 1) this beautiful girl from my English class out on a date (day 2) after hearing that the day 1 is supposedly her birthday. We went out early evening on a coffee shop famous for its sweets. There we talked a lot and had a good time. Then I coaxed her into taking a bus ride home since its longer and would give me more chance to talk with her. On the ride home, I asked her what she was thinking of during a silent time. She was surprised and asked me if I can tell if she's thinking about something or not despite the blank face. I said yes and she said she won't tell me with a smile. After 5 mins she said out of nowhere "you're rare". What does that mean? Is that good or bad? Does she like me or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• I describe "rare" guys as "the kind of nice guy whose species are going extinct". I know it kind of sounds offending, and yeah really on G@G people REALLY told me it was offending before. Anyways, my point is she thinks you are really special and she has never met anyone like you. She likes you because you're different, especially that you can read a girl. Girls get so frustrated that guys are so dense sometimes and missed out on a lot of hints. She definitely likes you, great accomplishment!!

What Girls Said 4

• Very good - it means you're one of those special guys who can actually read a girl. She must like you :)

• Definitely a good thing, she's saying you're one of the very few nice guys out there. She probably feels really lucky to have you talking to her. Take it as a compliment :)

• It's a good thing :) yay for you!! Good luck :)

• Like one of a kind

What Guys Said 1

• i think it's good, and that she enjoyed the time you spent together.
    you are probably not like others who were just trying to get laid on the first date.