We're not official yet, should I be concerned?

I've been seeing this guy for the past couple of months. Thing have been going amazingly well, except for the fact that he hasn't asked me to be official yet.

We met online but grew up 10 minutes away from each other.

We text all the time and spend most weekends together. He's told me that he's happy that I have come into his life.

After the 3rd date, he told me that he hopes our friendship turns into something more. It took him 3 dates to hold my hand :P

He's been pretty shy around me. He says it's not usual for him but for some reason around me he's shy. We've held hands, hugged and just had our first kiss last night :) Last night would have been our 5th or 6th date.

I definitely don't want to push things. As I want him to be comfortable.

I'm trying to stay patient, but he's an amazing guy and I don't want anyone else snatching him up :P

What do you guys think?

What Guys Said 1

• Not in the least. However, as the result of the going rate, I suggest you consider taking the initiative. He simply appears so enamored with you, and thus, overly cautious to dream of speeding things up with you.

By the way, he already expressed his interest in committing to you, when he told you he was happy you came into his life and he wanted the friendship to turn in something more. How did you react and respond to that?

• When he told me that i responded that i hoped things would develop further as well and that i really liked him.

I feel like he is very genuine and he's definitely the sweetest guy I've ever met. I guess I'm just scared because i can't believe how amazing he is!

I've been doing things to move things along. I guess I'm just worrying over nothing :-P

What Girls Said 0