Why do most of my first dates go so badly?

So I have no problem getting girls but we almost never get past the first date for some reason. It's not like I am a boring person or anything because we usually always talk about super interesting things. Mostly about how awesome I am. What am I doing wrong?

What Girls Said 1

• Well if you're mostly talking about how awesome you are, maybe they think you're self centred. You should ask the girl some questions, girls like to know that you're interested and want to know more about them.

What Guys Said 1

• "It's not like I am a boring person or anything because we usually always talk about super interesting things. Mostly about how awesome I am."

"Super interesting" to you, not to her it seems. "How awesome I am" simply screams narcissistic and self centered. You're on a date, not on an audition.

• What are you talking about?

• I'm saying that your dates are one-sided and the girls are really just faking it if you think they are having a good time. No girl would want to date a guy who's so in love about himself.