My bf kissed his x should I leave him?

Dating for 2 years. Read his phone n found out 6 months ago when he went home he kissed his x. Bit more detail on that... He broke up with me on Valentine's day because I said a friend asked me to go to dinner then that night he kissed his x. He then was making up with me on the way home. When he got home I asked if anything happened he said no. Then I felt he was lying n saw he was talking to a girl I asked if it was his x he said no I believed him. Checked his phone the other week n found messages that indicate it was his x of 5 years n they have been chatting for the last 6 months n she is obsessed with him. Issue for me 1 he lied about the kiss 2 he lied about who she is 3 he keeps her on a short leash 4 he didn't stop talking to her even though she is clearly in love with him... Then I discovered he keeps in contact with all his x gfs. I dumped him but he begged me back. He said he won't talk to her but still has her number saved in his phone. He goes home again in 6 weeks. should I b concerned. ? Should I just end it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I don't think you should tolerate his shit. If he does it once he will do it again... do you want a guy that likes you ONLY or can switch between other women including you...

The answer is pretty clear, time to dump his ass and find someone better. You're still young!

http://www.k3n.net - Cheating And Relationship Advice

What Guys Said 3

• KEY SENTENCE "He broke up with me on Valentine's day because I said a friend asked me to go to dinner then that night he kissed his x"----asked me to go... or I was going to go? Seems like both of you are one foot and one foot out.

• Yes. Filler goes here.

• yup just dump him even i guy won't alow

What Girls Said 5

• Hell yeah you should girl, he disrespected you. You show him that you won't take any of his shit anymore and go break up with him. If he cared, he would tell his ex to stop talking to him and keep it that way, especially if he knew she was still in love with him.

• Time you found a new bf

• Yeah. That is cheathing.

• Sounds like a jerk!

• Break up with him !!