Girls: How long do you wait to have sex with the guy you're dating?

I am just curious to know i am still a virgin i started talking to this guy he said he was in a serious 2 year relationship he said he has done everything with her except sex.. so i am not sure if he is lying or saying the truth lol.. but i am just wondering when do you start sleeping with a guy once you're dating him? and is he saying the truth? i mean would you girls be able to control it? everything but not sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• When dating, never. When its official Id wait at least 3 months.

• so when you're with a guy would u be able to do everything with him like oral and stuff but not vaginal sex? lol is that even possible?

• yeah unfortunately he was the first guy ever in my life that i was seeing and felt was worth it:( i feel like shit right now

• Hey, it happens, thats life. You always learn the good lessons from bad people :D

Im sure you will find a guy that respects you and waits for you and loves you.

What Guys Said 2

• When you're married

• If they wait, They are hoe. They must do as jedi say

What Girls Said 6

• If you are a virgin, wait a year, and make sure have a profound connection and monogamous relationship. I lost my virginity at 21 and wish I had waited for the right person. Sex for the first time is awkward (physically and emotionally). Best to share that experience with someone you knows genuinely cares for you, and is fully committed to you (which would be implicit on his part if he waited 6-12 months to sleep with you).

• Honestly I didn't care. When I wanted to have sex I had sex. Nothing more nothing less

• I don't dwell into that. I just do it whenever I feel ready.

• I'd recommend waiting at least 3 months to have sex with him, that way you know he is with you because he likes you, not just because he wants sex from you. Just let him know you are waiting that long so he doesn't think you are nonsexual.

• We were exclusive for about a month when I slept with him. He was my second sex I lost my virginity in a bad one night situation. In hindsight I slept with him too soon

• 3-6 months

• i m a little confused as i mentioned earlier like would you be able to do everything but sex? is it even possible?

• No, messing around leads to sex so I prefer to keep it to a minimum. I MAY consider fingering/handjobs but nothing further than that until at least three months.