How do I get a guy to notice me? am I really that ugly that I can't get this one guy?

so i like this guy in my one class i started liking him in 6 grade when i finally got ober someone and i really like him. so i need some tips on how i can impress this guy am i ugly is that the reason?

• ugly
  • pretty
thnx everyone for ur advice ahead of time!

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't tell if you are ugly or not without any images or anything. To get him to notice you there are many ways. Joke around with him, be fun, be a friend. Don't do this alone though, just try and be with his friends. Become friends with him or just be there for him. Most guys CANNOT take hints, so let him know how you feel. If you need any more help feel free to ask

What Guys Said 4

• You're pretty so you need to talk to this guy, communication is the only
    thing will make this guy notice you , ask him how was his day , what's
    he like to do for fun, soon as a guy becomes pervert you know he is
    not for you.

• B... you are a cutie... just try and build the courage to ask him out... I'm sure he'd be flattered! After all, you will never know if you don't take that leap of faith.. don't let fear hold you back

• girl, its not all about pretty looks, have you also considered if you are not his type?

• he said im his type we talked a few times we use to talk a lot thanks for ur advice

• he already told you are his type.. then why are you worried lol? he will surely make the move, what ever will be, will be

• You are not ugly. Maybe he is just shy, or you don't know how to read each other.

What Girls Said 2

• You are better off getting a guy that is interested in you instead of chasing after one whose not because you can't control what a guy likes and you can't control whether or not you are his type. Me personally - I like religious guys so if I met a harvard lawyer who was not religious - there would be nothing he could do to make me notice him.

• ummmm i don't think you are ugly, guys are stupid, they don't notice the thing until its gone