Girls: would you date a guy who has no car or job?

I mean he graduated from graduate school physicians assistant.. he's been looking for jobs but he got few interview calls but nothing serious... and he has no car.. he borrows his brother or dads to come see you.. would you still date a guy like this?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• ... Do you like him?

• i do but we barely get to meet i even offered him to pick up he declined..

• Yeah... dump this fish back into the sea. He doesn't sound serious at all. He doesn't know what he wants, he's playing around.

• what a loser! :( i always manage to find retards like this all the time! lolllll so silly of me!

What Guys Said 3

• well that one is simply childish and irresponsible, i'm talking about some one in the age range of 18 till 24 not everyone will have a car, that's time when people are still building careers...

• i just commented on your question lol honestly this guy only met me on his terms so it was still fishy i would be more than happy if he is seeking job and i would help him out more which i did offer he didn't take it..

• Why is he thinking about dating with no job? He has the wrong priorities.

• it comes down to if he is a bum. If he is trying and has ambition then it is fine.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes I would. & I'd be there for him during his job search also. My ex bf had graduated college and was having a tough time looking for a job. Kept telling him to hang in there. Eventually, he found one. I don't think there's anything wrong with that if the guy actually is making an effort. Now, if he was a couch potato and not doing anything... then I'd have a problem with it.

• No, nope, no way José. That's just me personally though. I would never date a guy that didn't have his life in order, being a full-time student is a dumb move to me, but maybe that's because I'm more career oriented. I had my first job at 13, took out a loan and bought a car on my own dime at 15, and continued to work my ass off until I graduated and joined the military. I'm 19 with a stable career, a running vehicle, and I still go to school part time. I expect a potential partner to at least be at my level.

• yeah i would, why not?

he's young and he just graduated, more importantly he's TRYING to find a job instead of lofting at home and living off others.

if a girl doesn't wanna date a guy 'cause he doesn't have a car or a job regardless of his situation, that's pretty shallow and i don't think you would want that LOL

• Without a doubt