Would you want to know if your partner was cheating on you?

Say your partner was actually cheating. Someone sees them kissing or holding hands with someone else, would you believe them? Or what if someone had evidence by screenshotting the conversation, would you believe that? Would you be paranoid any? Would you confront them?

• Yes, of course!
  • No, not at all.
  • Yes, but from finding out myself.
  • Yes, but I wouldn't believe it right away so I'd be a little leery.
  • Yes, but only by being confessed to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I would absolutely want to know. I would want him to confess it to me, shows that he has a little amount of respect for me.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't believe the person that told me unless he showed me concrete evidence. And even then I would go and confront my girlfriend and decide whether or not to end it there and then.

• yes, I would.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm a very forgiving person and I never believe things quickly unless I've seen signs beforehand. If I was told my partner was cheating, I'd look for signs of him ignoring my texts or calls, lying about his whereabouts etc. I wouldn't confront him based on what someone else is telling me. A relationship is built on trust. If it turned out to be true I'd try to forgive him and see if we could sort it out if our relationship was good up until the point he cheated. If that makes sense.

• OF COURSE, so I can dump him...

• Of course I'd want to know. I'd only believe my friend if they had solid evidence, I'd then confront my boyfriend. If my boyfriend denies it, yes, I'd be paranoid. If he tells me the truth, I'd break up with him in an instant and see what the future holds.

• I would want to know. But whether the person would believe you or not that's entirely up to them.

• Of course I would wanna know so I could kick his ass out of my life.

• I would want him to, but I wouldn't want him to know that I know about it. I would findanother reason to break up with him.