If your friends with benefits says they are done BC you keep pressuring them about a relationship. That they are sorry your upset but?

Still responds to your messages and asks how u are blah blah are they just trying to get you to have sex still without asking or are they just trying to be a friend? Would an friends with benefits forgive you constantly for being emotional and put up with your bs? Seems like we go through this cycle every couple months and we both say were done and agree we both need counseling. Should I just give up. I love him! How much would a guy put up with for sex? He could literally have any girl easy but he says he does trust other girls.. Why does he put up with me and say everything is okay if he doesn't care?

Most Helpful Girl

• you aren't cut out for friends with benefits in my opinion if you're emotional because sex triggers a lot of emotions in a person. FwB's biggest problem is understanding that a relationship most likely won't stem out of it.
    regardless of what he puts up with, he doesn't want a relationship and you forcing it on him will probably only push him away.

you're not giving up, i htink you're depriving yourself the chance to actualyl be with someone who wants a relationship with you if you stay with him

What Guys Said 2

• He obviously wants to keep having sex. But he also may really like you. How is your sex life with him. Do you have frequent sex? Are you getting emotionally attached to him?

• Your questions are only arising because you are very emotional and have a friends with benefits. You should work on getting rid of both problems. Then, you won't have to bother with questions like these.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, i don't think this is healthy. Be his friend and end the benefits, i just feel as if he is using you and you don't want that hunney