Is it wrong to WANT a boyfriend?

I'm 23 years old and I really would love to be ina relationship -- is that a bad thing? Any suggestions to either finding one or just learn to not give a crap about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't learn to not give a crap about it. You will skip over years of neccesary learning and maturity. When you discover you really want a man- you won't be ready for him.

Instead, be open and vulnerable. never let something that hurts you keep your heart closed. Good men want your heart... Not neccesarily your body.

Most of all... Trust your gut instincts. Trust what that still, small voice is saying. It is never wrong- and never, ever let your burning heart overpower your instincts.

One day your heart will tell you the same thing your instincts are, and that is that the man you are looking at is your one.

One more thing, God has been a light in my life, maturing me, putting me through trials and testing me. I know God has a woman for me. It would not hurt to seek His counsel for your own life.

What Guys Said 10

• You might find something useful in this :
    cdn.preterhuman.net/.../...20Love%20with%20You.PDF

• how could that ever be a bad thing? its human nature to find a partner.

• The fact that anyone would ask this question just goes to show how fucked up modern western nations have become. It is NORMAL and GOOD to want a boyfriend. You should reject all men who try to get your affections without becoming your boyfriend.

• No, it would be bad if you got a boyfriend just because you want one instead of because you have feelings for him.

• Hit the gym.

• naw baby hit me up

123-456-7890

• Its more socially acceptable to be a girl and wanting a BF than it is being a guy and wanting a GF.

• If you mean I wanna get laid then

Craiglist

No need to thank me.

• why would that be wrong? It's completely normal.

• Why would it be wrong to want a relationship? That is the most natural thing there is.

What Girls Said 3

• Typically, everyone wants someone they can trust and confide in, whether they admit it or not. Most people want that. It's only natural.

As for finding one, go out and meet people!

• If you get a good answer let me know.

• Its natural to want one.