An engaged girl is little extra flirty and friendly with me. What should I think of this?

I met this girl over the summer. She's in my nursing program, but wasn't a classmate until this semester. Ever since then, I can't help but feel like she has this crush on me. She always says hey when she sees me and smiles and talks to me.

When she got to the club the other night, she was with her fiance. When she saw me, she came up to me with a big happy smile on her face and hugged me and we started talking right in front of him. I shook his hand and me and her continued to talk. He was just kind of standing around for a bit before he told her he was going to go off somewhere. After he left, we started talking about each other and class and random things. She told me how she was a basketball and softball player and was surprised at how I was a student athlete in the nursing program. She even commented on my physique and was pretty touchy and flirty, giving me a lot of signs that showed interest. We were very close to each other physically, we were giving each other light touches, we couldn't stop smiling/laughing, she kept very strong eye contact, and her pupils were very dilated. We talked for a good 30 minutes. Afterwards she ran over to her purse on the table, pulled out her phone, gave me her number, and told me to call it. She said that we could get together and study for the hard classes we have some time. She hugged me and left to go hang with her fiance. Throughout the night when we ran into each other, we would give each other light touches flirt a little bit. Now I can't stop thinking about her.

I don't want to sound mean, but she's very cute and her fiance isn't very attractive. She doesn't seem into him. I first met them when they were at his "bachelor party", which consisted of 10 dudes and her sitting in a dorm watching World War Z... (really?)

I feel like she could do way better. I don't know if I should maybe pursue her slowly. I'm going to try to set up some study dates for sure. Am I a bad person for thinking this? What should I do?

• Keep talking to her, try to hang out with her. She's interested and so are you.
  • Stop talking to her now. That's fucked up.
  • Other (explain please)
So I think this kid got a little mad. I might have struck a nerve with this post lol.

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/qye7v7.png[/IMG]

Most Helpful Guy

• Go get it. Ring means nothing if she wants you.

What Girls Said 1

• Stop talking to her -or talk to her but act civil -she's engaged so if she's flirty that means she's not the type of person you'd want to get involved with.

What Guys Said 1

• If you have a "conscious" then leave her alone and block her #. If you don't have a conscious then in the words of the hodgetwins "You can do whatever the fuck you want to do!"

Think about this though, lets say you end up dating a girl not necessarily this girl but another girl and you become engaged to her. "How would you feel if she did what this is doing."

If it were me, I'd say "Look I am flattered by the flirtatious behavior but its not cool, you're engaged and I don't think what you are doing is appropriate. I won't tell your fiancée anything but I think you need to some serious thinking about the decisions you've made."

• Well to answer your second paragraph, I wouldn't let that happen especially right in front of me. I feel like that guy had no spine because he did absolutely nothing except look agitated and annoyed. If it happened behind my back and I found out, I would end it.

To be honest, I think if she's doing this to her fiance and doesn't even seem interested in him, they shouldn't be together. It's very possible she wants out. She even mentioned delaying the marriage far after graduation. I plan on at least getting to know her more. We will see what happens from there.